Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Burly Cargo Work Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
We Beefed Up the Durability and Kept All the Flex
Our product folks said: To hell with the trade-offs! Thanks to relentless testing, they found a way to combine the tough-as-blazes durability of original Fire Hose® fabric with the free-moving performance of DuluthFlex® Fire Hose in a 10.5-oz. 98% cotton/2% spandex canvas. With all the work-worthy features you expect plus zip cargos that keep gear in place no matter what odd angle you work in. “Best work pants I ever wore!” says Moe in Cleveland. “My new favorite!” says carpenter Mike in Wooster. All in all, it makes ’em the world’s most ingenious and reliable work pants for active, abrasive jobs.
- Beefier 10.5-oz. Fire Hose canvas with 2% spandex that moves with you
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for easier crouching, climbing on the job
- Nothing escapes the 5-in-1 zip cargo pockets – until you need it
- 15 pockets in all, including pencil and driver pockets
- Brushed inside for softness – seriously tough and seriously comfortable!
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment fights grime, oil, coffee and more
- Triple-stitched seams STAY stitched
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.