Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Camo 11" Cargo Shorts
Duluth customers aren’t shy about speaking their minds. Like telling us (LOUDLY!) that you want your favorite Fire Hose Work Shorts in your favorite color: Camo. So here you go. We’ve built ’em just the way you like – using 30% lighter 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas that resists rips and abrasion just like the originals. Prepped them with a FendOff Finish® fabric treatment that lets a soda spill roll off and grease wash out. The hidden Crouch Gusset® gives you the room to step up on your tailgate without feeling a pinch in your man parts. And a full complement of cargo pockets and hammer loops that give you ample places to stash a pliers, calculator, carpenter’s pencil and more. Even in camo, these shorts stand out!
- 8-oz. DuluthFlex Fire Hose 97%cotton/3% spandex canvas – 30% lighter than the originals, yet just as abrasion resistant
- Broken-in feel and built-in stretch let you work in flexible freedom
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® means more comfort for your man parts
- Fire Hose canvas reinforcements inside waistband and leg cuffs
- Mid-leg 4-in-1 cargo pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps; 2 hammer loops too!
- 11" inseam – for your average 5'10" all-American Joe, these shorts hit just below the knees (Also available in 9" inseam, search style #36318)
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman fit you love, now with a new name. Generously sized for roominess and ease of movement on the job.