Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Camo 9" Cargo Short
Duluth customers aren’t shy about speaking their minds. Like telling us (LOUDLY!) that you want your favorite Fire Hose® Work Shorts® in your favorite color: camo. So here you go. We’ve built ’em just the way you like – using 30% lighter 8-oz. DuluthFlex Fire Hose canvas that resists rips and abrasion just like the originals. Prepped them with a FendOff Finish® fabric treatment that lets a soda spill roll off and grease wash out. The hidden Crouch Gusset® gives you the room to step up on your tailgate without feeling a pinch in your man parts. And a full complement of cargo pockets and hammer loops give you ample places to stash your pliers, calculator, carpenter’s pencil and more. Even in camo, these shorts stand out!
- 8-oz. DuluthFlex Fire Hose 97%cotton/3% spandex canvas – 30% lighter than the originals, yet just as abrasion resistant
- Broken-in feel and built-in stretch let you work in flexible freedom
- FendOff Finish fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset means more comfort for your man parts
- Fire Hose canvas reinforcements inside waistband and leg cuffs
- Mid-leg 4-in-1 cargo pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps; 2 hammer loops too!
- 9" inseam – for your average 5'10" all-American Joe, these shorts hit just above the knees (Also available in 11" inseam, search style #36319)
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Generously sized for roominess and ease of movement on the job.