Working in the cramped confines of an aircraft carrier, flexibility is at a premium. That’s why we took the tried-and-true coveralls crewmen wore in WWII and updated ’em with rugged, easy-moving 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric – a huge improvement over the stiff and flimsy fabric you'll find in most every other coverall out there. Then we worked in all our hardworking features to make them the most functional coveralls anywhere. Like a Crouch Gusset® and Armpit Gussets for even more maneuverability while working a flight line. Extra-long zipper at the bottom of each leg for easy on and off over work boots. Two-way zipper in front for draining fluids. Plus a new pass-through pocket for fast access to underlayers, tuckable 4-in-1 cargo pockets, hook-and-loop sealing chest pockets to hold your gear, and an elastic back waist to eliminate shifting and binding. So whether you’re swapping engines on a Hellcat or dropping a new motor in your trusty 3/4-ton, these coveralls have the make to get it done.
- 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex Fire Hose fabric is strong, broken-in soft and amazingly flexible
- Crouch Gusset® and Armpit Gussets let you navigate unimpeded
- Leg zippers open wide to slide over work boots
- Two-way zipper in front for faster pit stops
- 14 pockets, including new pass-through pocket for fast access to whatever's underneath plus 2 big leg pockets with in-or-out tuckable flaps
- Elastic-back waist for a tidy fit