As much ground as you cover on the job, you should’ve been born with wheels instead of feet. Whether you’re crouching to test mortar joints or stretching to check rafter spans, DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® Engineer’s Pants keep you agile, comfortable and organized. The 8-oz. cotton canvas is a third lighter than original Fire Hose fabric, yet every bit as abrasion resistant. And we’ve added 3% stretchy spandex along with a hidden Crouch Gusset® for restraint-free reconnoitering. Styled like your favorite jeans in front plus 2 big patch pockets and 2 carpenter-style pockets in back for flashlight, code book, reference scale and more.
- Polished khaki look with a pocket loadout that always keeps tools handy
- 97% cotton/3% spandex 8-oz. DuluthFlex Fire Hose canvas is flexible and abrasion-resistant
- 7 pockets in all, including side-leg carpenter multi-pockets
- Crouch Gusset means more freedom of movement
- Double-layer boot scuffs keep pants away from the fray
- FendOff Finish® sheds water and sends stains down the drain
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman fit you love, now with a new name