Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Fleece-Lined Camo Pants
Color: Vintage Olive Camo
They’re everything a red-blooded American male could want. Your go-to camo print on the outside. Warm, bulk-free brushed fleece that’s actually bonded to the inside – keeps your nether regions toasty without ever bunching or shifting like conventional linings can. All with the easy-moving freedom and full-on durability of our famous DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas. A hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you lunge, climb and crouch without pinching your “private property.” Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable flaps let you keep essentials at hand on the hunt, on the job or about town (because camo’s too cool to keep in the woods!).
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® 8-oz. cotton canvas has 3% stretchy spandex so you can kneel, crouch, stretch without your work pants feeling like a vise
- Warm, soft, moisture-wicking 100% polyester fleece lining is bonded to the pants interior – no bulk, no bunching
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels rain and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Mid-leg 4-in-1 cargo pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Triple-stitched seams
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.