Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Fleece-Lined Carpenter Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
Fleece-Lined Carpenter Pants: Un-Chill, Un-Bind Your Workday
Give Ol' Man Winter a kick in the pants with this warmed-up version of our best-selling DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® Carpenter Pants. They have all the features of the originals PLUS a light-yet-warm polyester fleece lining bonded inside the rugged canvas fabric. So you get breathable warmth that moves with you perfectly – never bunches or twists. The DuluthFlex Fire Hose® cotton canvas with 3% spandex lets you bend, reach and stretch without constriction. Grab a pair and never again get hemmed in or hammered by cold.
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® 8-oz. cotton canvas has 3% stretchy spandex so you can kneel, crouch, stretch without your work pants feeling like a vise
- Warm, soft, moisture-wicking polyester fleece lining is bonded to the pants interior – no bulk, no bunching
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels rain and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- 7 pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets and back patch pockets
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.