Freedom of Movement
Most Functional. Most Flexible. Most Warming.
The work doesn’t stop just because the temps drop. So stay warm and mobile in Insulated DuluthFlex Fire Hose Coveralls. The rugged, easy-moving 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric is a huge improvement over the stiff and flimsy fabric you'll find in most every other coverall out there. Plus warm performance polyester fleece in the torso and 80-gram polyester insulation in the legs and arms keep the cold from sapping you. We also worked in all our hardworking features to make them the most functional coveralls anywhere. Like a Crouch Gusset® and Reach Gussets™ for even more maneuverability while working a flight line. Extra-long zipper at the bottom of each leg for easy on and off over work boots. Two-way zipper in front for draining fluids. Plus a new pass-through pocket for fast access to underlayers, tuckable 4-in-1 cargo pockets, hook-and-loop sealing chest pockets to hold your gear and an elastic back waist to eliminate shifting and binding. Proving, once again, it’s never too cold to get the job done with Duluth!
- 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex Fire Hose fabric is strong and amazingly flexible
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort right out of the box
- Crouch Gusset® and Reach Gussets™ let you navigate unimpeded
- Warm fleece-lined torso plus 80-gram polyester in sleeves and legs keep the cold at bay while you work
- Taffeta lining in legs and sleeves for bind-free dressing
- Easy-moving leg zippers open wide to slide over work boots
- Two-way zipper in front for faster pit stops
- 14 pockets, including new pass-through pocket for fast access to whatever's underneath plus 2 big leg pockets with in-or-out tuckable flaps
- Elastic-back waist for a tidy fit