Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Mossy Oak Relaxed Cargos
Color: Mossy Oak Bottomland
Your deer blind. Your truck seats. Your cap. Maybe even your easy chair. If you’re a man who feels most comfortable cocooned in the one-and-only Mossy Oak® Bottomland® camo, we’ve got the work pants for you. They’re purpose-built with incredibly tough-yet-bendable 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas. The 97% cotton/3% spandex fabric is broken-in soft with the stretch you need to set a rafter or scale a swamp oak in total freedom. A Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel and lunge without mashing your man parts. All with the same handy 3-in-1 tuckable cargo pockets that made Fire Hose Work Pants a favorite of tradesmen across the country. Pants don’t come any stealthier!
- Get stealthy in exceedingly agile cargo pants in your favorite Mossy Oak® camo!
- 8-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion resistant
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Fire Hose canvas reinforcements inside waistband and leg cuffs
- Mid-leg 3-in-1 cargo pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Relaxed Fit. Also available in Standard and Slim Fit.