Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Relaxed Fit Carpenter Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
Fire Hose Carpenter Pants – Strong Enough to Bend
Hey, a guy needs his space. So we built DuluthFlex® Fire Hose Carpenter Pants two ways roomier: First, they have a boxier, more spacious cut through the seat and thighs. And then there's the DuluthFlex Fire Hose cotton canvas with 3% spandex added to bend, reach and stretch, never bind. At 8 oz., it's about a third lighter than original Fire Hose, yet resists abrasion every bit as well. Prewashing for softness and treated for stain resistance. Hidden Crouch Gusset® so nothing infringes on your "personal space" as you crouch low or shinny up a ladder.
- All the features of our regular Fire Hose Carpenter Pants
- 8-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion-resistant
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- Stain- and water-repelling FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- 7 pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets and back patch pockets
- Rivet-reinforced at pressure points with triple-stitched seams
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.