Sometimes the job brings you to your knees – like when you’re setting tile, installing baseboard or re-upholstering your hot rod. When that happens, listen to the agonized pleas of your knees and wear a pair of DuluthFlex Fire Hose Carpenter Pants with double-chap knee pad pouches. Simply slide in knee pads (sold separately) and get down on the job in cushioned comfort. Better yet, these pants are built with DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® cotton canvas with 3% spandex that bends and never binds. And they feature our exclusive hidden Crouch Gusset® that gives you more man space. With all this Duluth ingenuity, these carpenter pants will make any project painless!
- Incredibly durable, astonishingly flexible 8-oz. DuluthFlex Fire Hose canvas frees you up to come at the job from any angle
- Double-chap knee pad pouches accept knee pads, sold separately
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® takes the hurt out of hustling up a ladder
- 7 useful pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets and rivet-reinforced back patch pockets
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.