Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Slim Fit Cargo Work Pants
Color: Desert Khaki
Extreme or repetitive crouching, kneeling, stretching or climbing on the job? Take a tip from tree-cutter Chris F. in Verona, WI, and ditch the stiff work pants. "The extra flex in these pants makes climbing and stretching so much easier!" he reports. "I literally make reaches and climbs I can't do in ANY other pair of pants!"
You get all the features of our famous work pants in an 8-oz. Fire Hose canvas that's about a third lighter, while packing the same abrasion resistance. 3% spandex gives you incredible flex. Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box. FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels stains and water. Hidden Crouch Gusset for extra ease. Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps with hook-and-loop closure.
- All the features of our regular Fire Hose Work Pants
- 8-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion-resistant
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Triple-stitched seams
- Slim Fit – our narrowest fit sized to be slim, not skinny. Sits below the waist, with a leaner cut through the hip, thigh and leg.