Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Standard Fit 9" Cargo Shorts
- Waist: 046
Color: Desert Khaki
Shorts on the jobsite? You better believe it – especially when they’re packed with this much function. We took the world’s most durable yet comfortable work pants and brought ’em down in length for your hot summer jobs. Same highly abrasion-resistant and flexible 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex Fire Hose fabric. Same in-or-out tuckable 4-in-1 cargo pockets and utility straps for your box cutter or tape measure. Throw in a Crouch Gusset® for more room where it counts and triple-stitched seams that won’t rip out, and you’ve got workwear that’s nothing short of the best!
- All the features of our regular DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® Work Pants
- Pre-washed 8-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion resistant
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Stain- and water-repelling FendOff Finish® fabric treatment
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- 11 pockets, including cargo pockets with In-or-Out tuckable pocket flaps
- Triple-stitched seams prevent rip-outs
- Standard Fit – previously known as Trim Fit. Sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.
- 9" inseam hits just above the knee on your average 5'10" all-American Joe