Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Standard Fit Briar Pants
The World’s Most Flexible Body Armor? You Decide!
Tell brambles to ramble and thistles to stick it. In other words, navigate the gnarliest terrain pain-free with pants impervious to briars, brambles and thorns. We started with tough-yet-nimble 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric, then layered on moisture- and abrasion-resisting stretch nylon patches from upper thigh to bottom hem in front, knee to hem in back to block jabs and pokes, yet keep you moving freely. Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down pinch-free. Nine pockets for ammo, snacks, firesteel. They’re protection for the prickliest situations!
- Rugged stretch nylon “armor” over DuluthFlex Fire Hose base fabric for easy-moving flex with superior poke protection
- Water-repellent finish deflects morning dew and muddy splashes
- Crouch Gusset frees you to bend, stretch, crouch with comfort
- 9 pockets, including snap flap cargo pockets, right thigh pocket and reinforced back patch pockets
- Extra-wide belt loop at center back prevents gapping
- 8-oz. 97% cotton/3% spandex DuluthFlex Fire Hose base fabric with 96% nylon/4% spandex overlays
- Standard Fit - sits a bit lower at the waist, with a trimmer cut through the thigh and leg