Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Standard Fit Camo Cargo Work Pant
Color: Vintage Olive Camo
Your deer blind. Your truck seats. Your cap. Maybe even your easy chair. If you’re a man who feels most comfortable cocooned in camo, we’ve got the work pants for you. They’re purpose-built with incredibly tough-yet-bendable 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas. The 97% cotton/3% spandex fabric is broken-in soft with the stretch you need to set a rafter or scale a swamp oak in total freedom. A Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel and lunge without mashing your man parts. All with the same handy 4-in-1 tuckable cargo pockets that made Fire Hose Work Pants a favorite of tradesmen across the country.
STANDARD FIT: It's the same cut as our Trim Fit pants, now with a new name. Sits a bit lower at the waist than Relaxed Fit, with a closer fit through the leg.
- STANDARD FIT – Previously known as Trim Fit. Sits a bit lower at the waist, with a trimmer cut through the thigh and leg.
- 8-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion-resistant
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Fire Hose canvas reinforcements inside waistband and leg cuffs
- Mid-leg 4-in-1 cargo pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps