Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Standard Fit Cargo Work Pants
30% Lighter, Flexible and Tough Enough for Tree Duty!
Extreme or repetitive crouching, kneeling, stretching or climbing on the job? Take a tip from tree-cutter Chris F. in Verona, WI, and ditch the stiff work pants. "The extra flex in these pants makes climbing and stretching so much easier!" he reports. "I literally make reaches and climbs I can't do in ANY other pair of pants!"
You get all the features of our famous work pants in an 8-oz. Fire Hose canvas that's about a third lighter, while packing the same abrasion resistance. 3% spandex gives you incredible flex. Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box. FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels stains and water. Hidden Crouch Gusset for extra ease. Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps with hook-and-loop closure.
- Easy-moving 8-oz. DuluthFlex Fire Hose canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion-resistant
- 97% cotton/3% spandex blend provides incredible flex as you work
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Extra-deep front pockets, 3-in-1 mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Triple-stitched seams and riveted stress points resist blow-outs
- Standard Fit – previously known as Trim Fit. Sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.