Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Standard Fit Ultimate Cargo Pants
We took the hardest-wearing, most functional work pants anywhere one step further. Loaded with tuckable 4-in-1 cargo pockets, double knee pouches that accept our knee pads, and waist tool accessory loops so you can load up on every tool you need for the job. Now in DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric, for the ultimate in both versatility and flexibility. It's one-third lighter than our famous original Fire Hose canvas, yet every bit as abrasion resistant with 3x the flex. With a FendOff Finish® fabric treatment to repel water, stains and jobsite grime.
- DuluthFlex Fire Hose 8-oz. cotton canvas has 3% stretchy spandex so you can kneel, crouch, stretch without your work pants feeling like a vise
- FendOff Finish fabric treatment repels rain and stains
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort right out of the box
- 11 larger, stronger pockets include a pair of 4-in-1 cargo pockets with tuckable fast-access flaps
- Jeans-style back pockets are less bulky when you sit (no cargo flaps)
- Double-chap knee pouches accept kneepads, sold separately
- Waistband tool loops secure tool accessory system, sold separately
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for room to crouch or climb
- 4½" back belt loop won't gap when you bend
- Note for all you eagle-eyed folks: the number of belt loops and placement varies with waist size.
- Standard Fit sits a bit lower at the waist, with a trimmer cut through the thigh and leg