Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ultimate Cargo Work Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
The Most Flexible and Functional Cargo Pants Anywhere!
We took the hardest-wearing, most functional work pants anywhere one step further. Loaded with tuckable 4-in-1 cargo pockets, double knee pouches that accept our knee pads, and waist tool accessory loops so you can load up on every tool you need for the job. Now in DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric, for the ultimate in both versatility and flexibility. It's one-third lighter than our famous original Fire Hose canvas, yet every bit as abrasion-resistant with 3x the flex. With a FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment to repel water, stains and jobsite grime.
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® 8 oz. cotton canvas has 3% stretchy spandex so you can kneel, crouch, stretch without your work pants feeling like a vise
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels rain and stains
- 11 larger, stronger pockets include a pair of 4-in-1 cargo pockets with tuckable fast-access flaps
- Jeans-style back pockets are less bulky when you sit (no cargo flaps)
- Double-chap knee pouches accept kneepads, sold separately
- Waistband tool loops secure tool accessory system, sold separately
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for room to crouch or climb
- 4" back belt loop won't gap when you bend
- Note for all you eagle-eyed folks: the number of belt loops and placement varies with waist size.
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.