Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Ultimate Relaxed Fit 11" Shorts
We took the hardest-wearing, most functional work shorts anywhere a giant step forward. They loaded with 13 pockets, including an all-new “perfect” cargo pocket tested and tweaked to meet tradesmen’s high standards for easy access and maximum carrying capacity. Plus there’s a 4-in-1 cargo pocket and waist tool accessory loops for hands-free toting of every tool you need for the job. Now in DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® fabric, for the ultimate in both versatility and flexibility. It's one-third lighter than our famous original Fire Hose canvas, yet every bit as abrasion-resistant with 3x the flex. With a FendOff Finish® fabric treatment to repel water, stains and jobsite grime.
- DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® cotton canvas has 3% stretchy spandex so you can lunge, crouch, stretch without your work shorts feeling like a vise
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels rain and stains
- 13 larger, stronger pockets including a 4-in-1 cargo pocket with tuckable fast-access flap
- New cargo multi-pocket tested by tradesmen and tweaked for maximum capacity and ease of use
- Jeans-style back pockets are less bulky when you sit (no cargo flaps)
- Waistband tool loops secure tool accessory system, sold separately
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® keeps it from pinching "downstairs"
- 4½" back belt loop won't gap when you bend
- For your average 5'10" all-American Joe, these shorts hit just below the knees
- 11" inseam
- Relaxed Fit