Men's DuluthFlex Highlands Plaid Shirt
DuluthFlex Highlands Plaid: A More Rugged Definition Of Refined
Times past in the Scottish highlands, plaid – properly called tartan – was the great equalizer. Everyone from nobles to your average Angus wore it alike. For Duluth guys who come up through the ranks, it suits just right. The Highlands Plaid has confident good looks that say "man in charge, and he’s earned it," yet the 88% cotton/8% wool fabric feels soft with just enough warm to take the chill off. Plus there’s 4% spandex for the flex to leap into all-out action. Armpit Gussets give you free rein to reach without your shirt riding up. Button-down collar stays tidy.
- Fickle-weather faring 3.9-oz. 88% cotton/8% wool fabric contains 4% spandex for exceptional F.O.M™ (Freedom of Movement)
- Armpit Gusset adds reaching room, keeps your shirt from shimmying up on the job
- Roomy chest pocket with a sleeve to stash a writing instrument
- Button-down collar looks sharp paired with a tie or worn tie-less
- Adjustable 2-button cuffs plus extra-deep gauntlets so you can roll up your sleeves over those muscular forearms
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.