Men's Fire Hose Relaxed Fit Cargo Work Pants
Color: Desert Khaki
Triple Stitch Seams
Ever been confronted with an angry beaver? Those teeth are sharp! But they're no match for Fire Hose Work Pants. Take it from Mike L. in Virginia, who welds U.S. Navy aircraft carriers for a living. "Tough, comfortable, the best pants I've found for constantly squatting, kneeling, plus crawling through metal dust and abrasives on the job." 11.5-oz. Fire Hose 100% cotton canvas makes them incredibly durable yet soft, with a prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box. They repel water and stains, thanks to the FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment. Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets have in-or-out tuckable pocket flaps with hook-and-loop closure. Staunch triple-stitched seams and an easy-moving fit.
- Tough yet soft 11.5-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas - the fabric that once wrapped fire hoses
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels stains and water
- Comfortable Crouch Gusset® lets you bend and crouch
- Mid-leg and back pockets with exclusive tuckable capability
- Deep 8-oz. Fire Hose pocket bags resist punctures from tools
- Durable triple-stitched seams
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.
- Also available in Flex Fire Hose material