Men's Fire Hose Scuff Slippers
Stomp cold floors and frigid temps into cozy, plush submission with Fire Hose® Scuff Slippers built the only way Duluth knows how to build ’em: durable, comfortable and ready to run roughshod over winter. The ruggedly handsome exterior is crafted of 11.5-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas – the very same tradesman-tough, stain-repelling fabric used in our famous work pants. Inside is a genuine sheepskin wool lining that’ll cocoon his feet in incredible softness and warmth no matter how far the mercury plunges. And under it all is a durable indoor/outdoor sole that’ll let him step outside to grab another log for the fire.
- Legendarily tough 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas exterior trimmed with a classy pigsuede binding
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment lets stains and moisture roll right off
- Genuine 100% sheepskin wool lining – slippers don’t come any cozier
- 100% wool sockliner cushions softly underfoot
- Grippy indoor/outdoor sole for forays to the mailbox
- Slip-on styling – kick ’em off and slide ’em on hands free