Put the Flaps Down on Cold
Need a little fortification for especially frigid days? Just slip on the Fire Hose® Trapper Cap. Outside, it’s rugged 11.2-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas – same fabric used in our famously durable work pants. A FendOff Finish® fabric treatment lets it shed sleet and mist, not to mention stubborn oil and grease stains. Inside, there’s a high-pile sherpa lining that puts a thick layer of softness and warmth between you and blizzard conditions. Wear it flaps up on warmer days or flaps down and snapped when a blizzard is blowing. There’s even an embroidered Angry Beaver on the flap, ready to take a bite out of winter.
- 11.2-oz. Fire Hose® 100% cotton canvas exterior is unfazed by scuffs, scrapes and cold
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment lets moisture roll right off
- Soft, intensely warm high-pile polyester sherpa lining for extreme warming power
- D-ring with tab in back lets you snug up your hat to prevent blow-offs
- Lower and snap the flaps when a polar vortex looms
- Embroidered Angry Beaver shows you’re ready to chew up and spit out cold weather