Men's Flame-Resistant Fleece Full Zip Hoodie
Color: Jet Black
When sparks are flying, you need to take every precaution – especially where your hide is concerned. Throw on a Duluth FR Hoodie for some extra assurance in hazardous conditions. It’s made of a plush 95% cotton/5% spandex fleece that’s resilient and free-moving on the job, but feels like the sort of hoodie you’d throw on for kicking back and cracking open a cold one. And while it looks and feels like our famously comfortable hoodie, it’s made of flame-resistant fabric that offers NFPA-standard protection against arc flash hazards and flash fire. We even adjusted the seams forward, so you can wear it over a hefty flannel or under your work jacket without the seams bulking up on you. Throw it on and go knock out some of the hot jobs.
To view our FR User Information Guide, click here.
- Durable, comfortable flame-resistant 12-oz. 95% cotton fleece stands up to daily wearing and washing
- 5% spandex in the fabric lets you twist and bend without binding
- All fabric and trim is UL-certified to meet NFPA 2112, Class 2 (EBT 17 cal/cm2) / NFPA 70E arc rating standards
- Rib cuffs keep their shape when you push up your sleeves
- 2 roomy hand-warmer pockets to park your cold paws
- Side seams adjusted forward for more comfortable layering
- Head-hugging 3-piece hood with drawstring adds warmth
- Relaxed Fit – generously sized for ease of movement