Men's Fleece-Lined Grab Jacket
How do you improve on the trusty shelled fleece jacket – an outdoor essential for 30 years? You make it so functional and comfortable, it'll hang by the door and be the first one you grab for protection in that gray, chilly, drizzly stuff at 40° right on down to seriously windy and cold days. The Grab Jacket has a windproof, water-repellent Supplex® shell that fends off abrasion and tears. In the body, a comfortable 6.5-oz. polyester fleece lining warms without weighing you down. Sleeves contain toasty 60-gram insulation and a quilted nylon lining that glides on easily over underlayers. Armpit Gussets max out the freedom of movement. Resilient ribbed cuffs and waistband block icy blasts from blowing up your sleeves and back. Crummy weather? Better grab this jacket!
- Rugged Supplex® nylon shell is windproof and water repellent
- Soft, insulating 6.5-oz. 100% polyester fleece body lining
- Insulation in sleeves plus quilted nylon lining for easy on/off over underlayers
- Temp rated to keep you warm to 20°F when you're on the move and getting the job done
- Armpit Gussets – we'd pit our jacket against anyone's for ease of movement!
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband seal out wind, cold, snow
- 4 pockets for gear, including 2 inside pockets