For years, men have flocked to Duluth Trading to experience the amazing cotton softness and comfortable stretch of Free Range® Undershirts. And no wonder – the smooth 4.3-oz. knit combines incredibly soft 94% organic cotton with 6% resilient spandex to create a fabric that feels great and flexes freely. And now these undershirts have even more to crow about, with a new design that features even smoother stitching and rolled back shoulders to make carrying your gear on them easier. Better yet, we've offset the side seams so there's no bulk to bug you. And added length to the body to prevent "em-bare-assing" exposure when you bend. Give 'em a try and you'll agree – Free Range cotton is everything it's cracked up to be.
- 4.3-oz. 94% ultra-soft organic cotton/6% stretchy spandex jersey is amazingly smooth, strong and flexible
- Offset side seams for bulk-free layering
- Rolled-back shoulder design moves seams away from shoulder-carry stress points
- Shorter sleeves won't show under your work shirts
- Longer in the body than conventional tees to keep your keister covered when you bend
- Close-to-the-body fit for comfortable layering
- Printed label – no scratchy tag