What in the world has happened to men's flannel shirts? It's like a good classic flannel shirt is an endangered species! So we went to work. Our 100% cotton Flannel F.O.M. is a hearty 5.6 ounces per square yard for durable wear and extra comfort. We brush it twice for extra loft and softness, and give it a prewash, so it resists shrinkage. It has our F.O.M.™ (Freedom of Movement) Armpit Gussets so you can bust axe with Free Swingin' ease. A button-down collar means you can wear it under a sport jacket (which guys in Duluth actually do – some of them even get married in flannel!).
- Classic plaids are crisply yarn-dyed for richness
- Hearty 100% cotton is brushed twice for extra softness
- Armpit Gussets for easy reaching
- Button-close front pockets keep stuff secure
- Button-down collar fits neatly under your Presentation Jacket
- Back locker loop
- Trim Fit - also available in Tradesman Fit