Men's Gets Better with Age Leather Work Belt
Gets Better with Age Leather Work Belt: Built for the Long Haul
Why does our "Gets Better with Age" Work Belt outlast ordinary leather work belts? Because it's made of top-grain aged bark leather with three rows of contrast saddle stitching. The more you wear it, the more broken in and comfortable it gets – better looking too. The handcrafted nickel finished brass buckle is rounded so it won't dig into your gut. And the strap now has 7 holes instead of the usual 5 for a more flexible fit over layers.
- Beefier aged bark leather outwears ordinary belt leather
- Three rows of contrast saddle stitching for durability
- Handcrafted, nickel-finished brass buckle is rounded – won't dig into your gut
- 7 holes instead of the usual 5 for more flexible fit over layers
- 1½" width handles tool belts
- For best fit, order one size larger than your waist size
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.