Men's Hang Glider Boxer Briefs
No other company has looked out for the working man’s nether regions so well. But a small number of you said there’s one problem still getting your unders in a bunch – too many seams. Road haulers and bulldozer operators have been flying by the seat of their pants without the support they need. That’s why Hang Glider Underwear has fewer and flatter seams to fight chafing and send you soaring through the workday. They're made of 67% polyester/33% spandex fabric that’s ultra-flexible and supportive, yet so comfortable you’ll feel like you’re flying skivvy-free. Plus a shaped pouch and H-Fly that contain and support without causing cramped conditions in the cockpit.
- Flatter welded seams and slimline stitching for total bulk-free, chafe-fighting comfort
- Ultra-stretchy 4.4-oz. 67% polyester/33% spandex knit fabric feels smooth, never binds
- Shaped pouch keeps your cargo secure and well supported without fabric bunching up on you
- No-bulk H-Fly – less overlapping fabric than a standard fly, yet no risk of surprise "guest appearances"
- Wicking performance and odor-fighting treatment keep you from offending anyone downwind