When the support and cushioning in your footwear fall flat, it’s easier than you think to put the spring back in your step. Just swap out your worn insoles for DT Insoles, designed especially for high-mileage wear on hard surfaces. The dual density EVA footbed is contoured for the ideal combination of stability, cushioning and support. Plus, we’ve added microcellular foam shock pods at the forefoot and heel to soak up the energy of every foot strike. A DriLex® sock liner wicks moisture to prevent chafing, and the Aegis® antimicrobial treatment fights toe-curling foot odor. Get a pair and step lively!
- Durable, dual density EVA footbed provides stable, long-lasting cushioning and support
- Microcellular PU foam “pods” in forefoot and heel absorb the shock energy of every foot strike
- DriLex® sock liner with Aegis® antimicrobial treatment wicks moisture, fights foot funk
- Contoured fit for superior arch support and heel hold
- Trim to fit
- Available in: M (7½ - 9), L (9½ - 11), XL (11½ - 14)