Once a mining town, Iron Mountain is today a richly historic place, a woodsy northern retreat to which you might escape, to soak up the tradition of a century-old city and relax among the cafes, shops and storefronts. Our Iron Mountain Shirt would feel right at home there, as it pays homage to both industry and artistry. Midweight 4.8-oz. 100% cotton is lightly brushed to feel darn good. Carefully crafted to
work harder, with Armpit Gussets that let you reach, back shoulder pleats and a glasses chamois to wipe your specs or phone screen. Put this shirt on and retreat to your own place of well-crafted comfort.
- Midweight 4.8-oz. 100% cotton oxford is lightly brushed for softness and warmth
- Armpit Gussets - a well-crafted detail that gives you added freedom to reach
- Hidden glasses chamois to keep your specs smudge-free
- Secure button-close pocket with pencil sleeve
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.