Sweat Solved. Blisters Banished.
When you’re taking a long, hard walk on the wild side, your feet need all the help they can get. Jackpine® Hiking Socks are ready to step up to the challenge. The super-soft, lightweight knit combines merino wool with durable nylon and spandex for extra comfort and flexibility. The seamless toe feels perfectly smooth, free from bunching and pressure points. And underfoot there’s a fully cushioned sole that lets you step lively through the northern forests they’re named for.
- Lightweight knit blends soft merino wool, nylon for strength and spandex for stay-put stretch
- Ribbed leg hugs the calf, won’t slouch after miles on the trail
- Fully cushioned footbed absorbs ground-pounding impact
- Crew height
- 50% nylon/47% merino wool/3% Lycra® spandex
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.