Ditch those heavy clodhoppers and step up to the cool comfort of the latest Jackpine Trekker® Mesh Shoes. Now 10% lighter, these shoes allow you to trek through the northern forests they’re named for in new, streamlined styling. They may have a fresh look and feel, but are still able to give feet a welcome breather on a hot, dusty trail with their nylon mesh inserts. Rugged toe and heel bumpers add miles to the life of the shoes. Aegis-treated Dri-Lex® lining sends odor running. Contoured EVA footbed. Lugged rubber sole gives you a no-slip grip as you vault boulders and scramble up scree. And now with Duluth Trading PopFlight Insoles these shoes compress to absorb shock, then rebound to energize every stride.
WARNING: Jackpine Trekker shoes will take you deep into the darkest wilds of the woods. Duluth Trading is not responsible if you don’t turn back at the first sound of banjos.
- Nylon mesh inserts in the rugged suede leather uppers – perfect pairing of breathability and durability
- PopFlight Insoles compress to absorb shock, then rebound to energize every stride
- Lugged rubber outsole for a no-slip grip
- EVA midsole takes trail pounding
- Strong, lightweight nylon shank prevents destabilizing foot torsion
- Aegis® Dri-Lex® sock liner fights foot funk
- Lightweight construction won't weigh you down – so go take a hike!