Roam at will – even through backwaters, swamps and rain-soaked job sites – with the waterproof mid boots engineered to give your feet traction, stability and exceptional all-day support. A leather and performance mesh upper provides a rare mix of protection, flexibility and breathable freshness. Inside, a waterproof/breathable membrane seals out slop, yet lets moisture vapor vacate. Non-marking rubber outsoles have tenacious lugs to grip uneven terrain. There's even a removable EVA heel-cushioning footbed that's handy for quick drying or if you need to insert an orthotic. And of course there's Keen's distinctive wide toe box that lets toes spread out and stabilize your foot the way nature intended.
- Tough, flexible upper combines waterproof leather with ventilating performance mesh
- Polyurethane-coated leather mud shield adds durablility, makes for easy cleaning
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof/breathable membrane seals out wetness, lets perspiration escape
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Strong, lightweight nylon shank prevents destabilizing foot torsion
- Dual density, compression-molded EVA footbed is engineered to provide excellent arch support
- Non-marking outsole with aggressive lugs that bite into terrain