You can’t do a full shift of standing, stooping and squatting without the proper things on your feet. Lucky for you, the KEEN Utility San Antonio Mid Boots allow your trotters to function whether you’re futzing at work or fixing the car. Designed with safety in mind, KEEN built these boots with aluminum toe boxes that check all the boxes – and even left room for comfort. They’re infused with dual-density compression-molded EVA midsoles and removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbeds so your feet can do a double shift without wincing. On top of all that, they’re oil and slip resistant with non-marking rubber outsoles. So what are you still reading this for? Get a pair and get to work!
- Tough-as-nails aluminum safety toe that leaves room for maximum comfort
- Strong, lightweight nylon shank prevents destabilizing foot torsion
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole and removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 standards