In the few years since Keen® footwear was launched, the distinctive round-toed footwear line has built a fervent fan club of wearers. And no wonder – considering the quality and comfort these folks build into every pair. First thing you’ll notice about these Voyageur Hikers is the unique rounded front end that’s designed to let toes spread out, grip and balance as nature intended. The mesh and water-resistant leather upper fears no puddle and gives feet a refreshing breather. Inside, a springy midsole and removable EVA footbed provide miles of comfort, while a high-traction rubber outsole grips on tricky terrain. Plus, the patented outsole wraps up and over toes for scuff protection. Once you try out Keens, you’ll tell other boots to take a hike!
- Breathable mesh and water-resistant leather upper doesn’t mind a dunking
- Sweat wicks quick thanks to a moisture-managing lining
- Cleansport NXT™ natural odor control fights foot odor
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed for fatigue-fighting support
- Durable high-rebound PU midsole keeps the spring in your step
- Nylon shank and contoured heel lock for stability on uneven terrain
- High-traction, multi-directional lug outsole grips where others slip