Men's Knuckledown Short Sleeve Henley
Henleys may have been invented to keep upper-crust types cool when rowing down the Thames, but they’ve become a go-to for working guys who need to stay comfortable while hammering through the job as well. Now tradesmen can grab a henley custom-built for the problems they face – and when it comes to function, this shirt is a bruiser. The seriously sweat-wicking poly blend fabric keeps you comfortable working under the sun. It’s blended with spandex to move with you through every swing of the hammer. And it fights stink, so you don’t scare potential clients away. Next time you need to look professional on the job, ditch the pony polo and saddle up a real workhorse instead.
- 5.7-oz. 92% polyester jersey looks professional, holds up to the jobsite
- 8% spandex knit in for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Wicks sweat and evaporates it to keep you cool
- Odor-fighting finish keeps you on the good side of potential clients
- Armpit Gussets for greater freedom reaching high or swinging a sledge
- 3-button placket lets you vent when the action heats up
- Droptail – always good to cover your rear
- 2 sleeve pencil pockets so you can jot work orders
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.