Men's Knuckledown Short Sleeve Polo with Pocket
Polos may have been invented to keep upper-crust types cool on horseback, but today they’re a go-to for working guys who need to look professional while hammering through the job. Now tradesmen can grab a polo custom-built for the problems they face – and when it comes to function, this thing is a bruiser. The seriously sweat-wicking poly blend fabric keeps you comfortable working under the sun. It’s blended with spandex to move with you through every swing of the hammer. And it fights stink, so you don’t scare potential clients away. Next time you need to look professional on the job, ditch the pony polo and saddle up a real workhorse instead.
- 5.7-oz. 92% polyester jersey looks professional, holds up to the jobsite
- 8% spandex knit in for maximum comfort and freedom of movement
- Wicks sweat and evaporates it to keep you cool
- Odor-fighting finish keeps you on the good side of potential clients
- Armpit Gussets for greater freedom reaching high or swinging a sledge
- 2-button placket lets you vent when the action heats up
- Droptail – always good to cover your rear
- Chest pocket plus 2 sleeve pencil pockets so you can jot work orders
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.