Don’t let dew-soaked grass, a mucky marsh or mud-slick trails put a damper on your outings. These LaCrosse Uplander II Boots scamper through slop and never look back, thanks to classic duck boot construction that’s been wading into wet adventures for 100+ years. The flexible full-grain leather upper is oiled to repel moisture as it plows through mud and brambles. It’s triple-stitched to a 100% waterproof hand-laid rubber bottom that’s vulcanized for extreme strength. Grab a pair and wade into whatever’s in your path!
- Water-resistant full-grain oiled leather upper is broken-in supple
- Uninsulated – perfect for active wear in cool, damp conditions
- Removable air cushion footbed puts energetic bounce in your step
- Supportive steel shank for stability on uncertain terrain
- Self-cleaning, slip-resistant natural rubber outsole is vulcanized for strength, won’t ever split from the upper
- 10” height keeps you dry in tall grass