So what else could we call it but the Beefy Leather Belt. It's constructed of quarter inch thick 13-oz. full-grain steer hide – literally twice as thick as most. There's no stitching, no glue – nothing that can fall apart. Even the nickel-plated brass buckle is attached with heavy-duty rivets and screws. Wild horses couldn't pull your pants down when you're wearing this baby – and you'll be wearing it for many years.
- 1/4" thick full-grain steer hide
- TWICE as thick and tough as standard leather belts
- No stitching or glue that can pull apart
- Nickel-plated brass buckle is attached with rivets and screws
- 7 holes – not the usual 5 – for a more flexible fit
- 1-1/2" wide
- For best fit, order one size larger than your waist
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.