Unlike a civilian belt, which only has to keep a firm hold on your pants, a police officer’s service belt does some serious heavy lifting every time its wearer is on duty. Nobody understands these demands better than the craftspeople at Boston Leather, who’ve been producing high-quality leather goods for uniformed professionals since 1938. That’s why we asked them to build this belt for us, with the classic stamped basketweave pattern favored by beat officers for its gripping characteristics and timeless good looks. Naturally, it’s made of genuine US cowhide through and through – no cheap plastic or flimsy filler here. The belt's 7 holes give you more adjusting options. Slip it on and you’ll be surprised how this belt arrests attention.
- Classic basketweave embossed belt, handcrafted by a USA business that’s been outfitting law enforcement professionals since 1938
- 100% full-grain leather, reared and tanned exclusively in the USA, is strong, supple and enduring
- Distinctive embossed pattern is the same one used on police officers’ duty belts – grips well, looks sharp
- Square center bar buckle
- 1-1/2" width
- 7 holes for customizable fit
- Made in USA; some components may be imported