A while back, a leathersmith showed us a relic from the '70s – a heavy-duty leather belt of epic durability. "Nobody makes them like this any more," he lamented, "but I figured you guys could." We worked with him to bring back the most durable, ruggedly handsome thick leather belt you've ever seen – one you'll still be wearing decades down the line. Two brawny layers of top-grain Italian leather – 40% heavier than standard belts (yet still a comfortable weight to wear). The layers are fused, then stitched with heavy-duty cord. The chunky buckle has rounded corners so it won't jab you when you sit. One of our customers says he wears it so much, "they'll probably bury me in it!"
- 40% heavier than standard belts
- Two brawny layers of top-grain Italian leather
- Stitched with heavy cord
- Still not too heavy to wear comfortably, even casually
- Chunky black-finish buckle has rounded corners
- 1-3/8" width
- SIZING NOTE: For best fit, order one size larger than waist size
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.