Men's Longtail T Long Sleeve Bridge Logo T-Shirt
The world-famous Aerial Lift Bridge has been spanning the Ship Canal in Duluth since 1905. When a 1000-foot long “laker” sails across Lake Superior toward the canal, traffic stops and this engineering marvel raises the roadbed 180 feet using 500-ton counterweights. Lift bridge operators pilot the span up and down about 4,500 times every year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week during the Great Lakes shipping season that runs from March to January.
Neat, huh? Not a bad thing to depict on our Longtail T® Shirt, another engineering marvel. This shirt has extra length built in to bridge the gap between your shirt and pants when you bend over – avoiding unsightly rear exposures. Sightseers travel to see the Lift Bridge. They’ll be glad your Plumber’s Butt is a sight they didn’t see.
- Features distressed Duluth Lift Bridge logo at center front
- 6.5-oz. 100% USA-grown cotton knit
- Longer-than-ordinary work T-shirts to fix Plumber's Butt
- Smooth taped neck and shoulder seams for comfort
- Rib cuffs and neck
- Printed label won't scratch your neck
- Relaxed Fit – generously sized for ease of movement