Men's Longtail T Relaxed Fit SS V-Neck with Pocket
Color: Sedona Red
In 2002, in the cause of modesty and good taste, we introduced the Longtail T Shirt. A little bit of innovation – extra inches of shirt body length – solved an age old problem: the infamous, much feared Plumber's Butt. Suddenly, the guys who bend over when they work had new respectability. They were better able to stay in the good graces of clients and stop frightening unsuspecting passersby.
Still, the comments and ideas for improvements poured in – from all kinds of guys on all kinds of jobs. Take the scratchy neck tag out, they said. So we did. Make the fabric heftier, they said. So we did. Add a v-neck version, they said. So we did. Soon, the improved Longtail T Short Sleeve V-Neck Shirt debuted, with work-friendly comfort and ruggedness any working guy can appreciate. Isn't it about time you gave it a try?
- Built longer than ordinary men's v-neck t-shirts – no more Plumber's Butt backside exposure when you bend
- Hefty 7.4-oz. 100% cotton knit stands up to daily wearing and washing
- Roomy chest pocket
- Printed label won't scratch your neck
- Reinforced seams and reinforced side vents at bottom hem
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.