Men's Merino Wool Lightweight Argyle Socks
"Hey, You Clean Up Pretty Good!"
Sure, you know we do work gear – but we're also here for you when you've gotta get all gussied up to meet with muckety-mucks or endure those excruciating wedding receptions. We say there's no need for you feel trussed up every time you get dressed up – and Ultralight Argyle Socks prove it. The super-fine knit conforms to your foot, won't bunch or chafe like most. Plus they're rich in exceptionally smooth Merino wool that naturally ventilates and wicks moisture for a fresher feel – essential if the missus drags you out on some dance floor. Memory knit construction prevents them from sagging, and compression zones fight fatigue – even if you polka the night away. And the refined argyle pattern looks dashing as you're kicking up your heels.
- Ultralight knit feels smooth, breathable and bulk-free
- Merino wool is soft, smooth, itch-free, naturally breathable, wicking
- Foot-hugging design for a better fit
- Memory knit construction throughout helps sock keep its shape, wash after wash
- Contoured rib top stops sagging and bagging
- Spandex compression zones for fatigue-fighting support
- 50% Merino wool/48% nylon/2% spandex
- Toss 'em in the washer and dryer – no special handling needed
- Crew height
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.