Rain Gear That’s Even More Breathable? It’s a No-Rainer!
The original No-Rainer was already a hit with our Seattle Trades Panel – they gave it high marks for both durability and breathability on the job in sopping-wet conditions. But that doesn’t stop us from charging ahead with workwear innovation at Duluth. The updated No-Rainer Pants are now even MORE breathable, fit for working up a sweat in the pouring rain. They’re 100% waterproof and seam sealed, with rugged nylon fabric that’s treated with a DWR finish so water rolls off instead of clinging to the shell. Plus fine-tuned features like boot zippers that zip to thigh for easy-on over work pants. Bone-dry. More breathable. Smarter built. It all makes the new No-Rainer our most comfortable rain gear yet when you’re working up a storm.
- Seam sealed, 100% waterproof and extraordinarily breathable
- Lightweight 2.5-layer fabric lets heat and sweat escape
- Tough enough for the job, made from rugged nylon fabric
- Folding envelope pocket on right hip keeps tools, cell phone from getting soaked
- Elastic waist pulls on easy, with cord lock adjustment at waist and hems for a secure fit
- Crouch Gusset® for extra ease when you bend, crouch, climb
- Boot zips go to thigh for easy-on over work pants
- Knee pad pockets accept Duluth cushioned knee pads (sold separately)
- Self-healing coil zippers, with double storm flaps to shut out rain