Men's OR Gripper Heated Sensor Gloves
It’s a polar vortex outside, but your fingers will feel downright summery inside men’s Outdoor Research® Gripper Heated Sensor Gloves. These legendary work gloves are designed to make your hands immune to winter, starting with Gore-Tex® Infinium™ WindStopper microfleece that’s water repellent and windproof, yet breathable to blow off excess steam. Inside, tiny AltiHeat battery-powered heaters let you customize your hands’ climate to your liking. Pre-curved construction and a synthetic no-slip palm make it easy to put the death grip on a wrench or shovel, and touchscreen-friendly thumb and index fingers dexterously text without frosting your fingertips.
- Legendary weather-blocking work gloves – now with built-in heaters to beat the cold
- Breathable, windproof Gore-Tex® Infinium™ WindStopper® microfleece insulates as it sheds precipitation
- Rechargeable AltiHeat battery-powered heaters create a cozy microclimate for hardworking hands
- Pre-curved construction and synthetic no-slip palm give you a sure grip on tools, ladder rungs, machine controls
- Touchscreen-sensitive thumb and index fingers let you dial, swipe and click without risking frostbite
- Gauntlet with elastic cuff slides neatly under jacket sleeves