Men's Original Stormy Kromer Cap
Color: Blaze Orange
George “Stormy” Kromer was a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer who always lost his hat to the gusts that blew through his locomotive. So he asked his wife, Ida, to put a needle and thread to one of his old baseball caps. The “Kromer” they created in 1903 is now legendary for its comfort, warmth, durability – and stay-put fit when the wind blows. More than 100 years later, they’re still made using the same 6-point crown construction and pull-down earband, plus a soft cotton lining for even more cold-beating comfort. Made in the north woods near Ironwood, MI.
- Same time-proven Stormy Kromer design developed in 1903
- Pull-down earband for a warm, stay-put fit in blustery weather
- 6-panel crown hugs the head, holds in heat
- Substantial 80% wool/ 20% nylon exterior with a toasty 100% cotton flannel lining
- Dry clean
- Made in the USA. Some components may be imported.