When winter bares its icy teeth, battle back with a cap that’s equipped with all kinds of creature comforts. Each of our pattern knit pom-pom caps features an artful rendition of your favorite Northwoods critter done in a classic Fair Isle design. The colorful pattern isn’t just intricately intriguing; its multi-hued threads are knit together to create a denser, cozier fabric that’ll fend off beastly cold from first frost to spring thaw. Better yet, the thick rib-knit cuff adjusts to protect your ears from bellowing wind and clawing cold. Compared to these, any other cap is just tame!
- Hearty knit pom-pom cap puts a soft, cozy layer of warmth between you and beastly weather
- Knit-in designs feature your favorite Northwoods wild critter
- Thick rib-knit cuff prevents iced earlobes
- Navy: 52% polyester/41% acrylic/2% wool/5% other fibers
- Dark brown: 64% polyester/18% acrylic/8% rayon/2% wool/8% other fibers
- Gray: 59% polyester/28% acrylic/3% wool/10% other fibers
- Machine wash