Men's Salomon Outbound GTX Shoes
Think waterproof performance only comes in high-ankle boot leather? Salomon is hell-bent on changing that tune with Outbound GTX Shoes. They’ve got street-kicks appeal but are comfortable and supportive when you have miles to cover, thanks to OrthoLite® insoles. But whenever you find yourself well off-road, a gusseted tongue, waterproof/breathable Goretex® barrier and high-grip outsole give you all the performance you’d expect from a solid set of trail shoes. Just what you need when there’s no telling where the day’s turns are going to take you.
- Built to roam without limits, with a waterproof/breathable Goretex membrane
- Contagrip® outsole for sure footing on wet or dry terrain
- Soft and supportive Ortholite insole and EnergyCell® EVA foam for superior cushioning and support
- Gusseted tongue keeps water and debris from sneaking into your shoes
- Flat laces reduce pressure over the instep and give a consistent fit